Re: [LUG] Screen shot with emails

Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Tue, 05 May 2009 13:01:24 +0100
> Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Neil,
>
>> Now I need to include them in an attachment in an email.
>
> Do they _need_ to be included in an attachment?
>
> Why not just attach the images to an email, and write the covering text
> in the message body?

I didn't explain properly. The attachment is a help file which is text
and screenshots intermixed. For example, the text  could say ....

"... When you click on the button you will see the following screen..."

immediately followed by one of my saved screenshots. Then some more text
and another screenshot. So I created the document (text and images) and
included it as an attachment to an email which simply explained that the
attached file was a help file to get them started with the program.

Neil