Re: [LUG] (Q)Jackctl

Tom Potts wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 April 2009 02:41, Simon Williams wrote:
>> The jack server itself is usually where you get problems.
> Could be it - I get 'silence' followed by burst of clicks on the speakers
> matching a whole bunch of stuff in the log files but none of the connections
> from it seem to work.
> I'll just have to risk arrest and deportation to Cuba and use the command
> line.

I highly doubt that will make any difference. Qjackctl is literally just
a controller for the command line jack and alsaconnect.

xruns are the main problem. Usually you need to adjust options to jack,
though I can't remember what. I think it's a case of balancing settings
to match your machine/sound card.