Re: [LUG] OT: Anyone got a spare ATX case?

Rob Beard wrote:
> David Bell wrote:
>> On Saturday 25 April 2009 18:48:58 Rob Beard wrote:
>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> I'm in the process of building a PC for a local charity here in Torquay
>>> which when finished will run Ubuntu.  The problem is I haven't got a
>>> suitable case.  All the cases I have spare are missing bits (sides,
>>> motherboard trays etc) and aren't suitable.  I just wondered if anyone
>>> had an old ATX (or MicroATX) case kicking around that they didn't need
>>> before I order a new one?
>>>
>>> Anything will do, branded or unbranded, beige, black, silver, the only
>>> requirement is that it can take a MicroATX motherboard (I already have a
>>> suitable ATX power supply).
>>>
>> One available here (Hatherleigh)
>>

> Ahh that would be great although I'm without transport at the moment so
> I wouldn't be able to get that far (I can get a lift if it's near
> Torbay/Teignbridge area).  I'll have to see if I can sort out someone to
> pick it up unless anyone is near by and heading down to Torbay?
>
> Ta,
>
> Rob

Rob

I have an old case here,  its currently got a p600 board in it, so no
idea if it will take a micro ATX case,  you are welcome to drop in to me
and have a look if you want,

Its currently running doze badly (ducks under table).  Its also in the
way so to get rid of it would be good.   I will probably remove the hdd
though.

Paul

- --
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net
Support Open and ISO standard file formats ISO 26300 odf
http://www.odfalliance.org
Next Linux User Group meet :Saturday ** May 9th ** : 3pm,  Shoreline
Cafe Paignton
Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope - Launched April 23rd, 2009