Re: [LUG] OT: Anyone got a spare ATX case?

David Bell wrote:
> On Saturday 25 April 2009 18:48:58 Rob Beard wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I'm in the process of building a PC for a local charity here in Torquay
>> which when finished will run Ubuntu.  The problem is I haven't got a
>> suitable case.  All the cases I have spare are missing bits (sides,
>> motherboard trays etc) and aren't suitable.  I just wondered if anyone
>> had an old ATX (or MicroATX) case kicking around that they didn't need
>> before I order a new one?
>>
>> Anything will do, branded or unbranded, beige, black, silver, the only
>> requirement is that it can take a MicroATX motherboard (I already have a
>> suitable ATX power supply).
>>

> One available here (Hatherleigh)

Ahh that would be great although I'm without transport at the moment so
I wouldn't be able to get that far (I can get a lift if it's near
Torbay/Teignbridge area).  I'll have to see if I can sort out someone to
pick it up unless anyone is near by and heading down to Torbay?

Ta,

Rob