Re: [LUG] for the Ubuntu fans ...

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:00:07 +0100, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

[snip]

>What interests me about this is the NVidia ION chipset.  From what I
>understand with MythTV and an NVidia chipset it is possible to playback
>HD video even with a slowish CPU so something like this would be ideal
>as a MythTV frontend (nice and small, so wife friendly).  I wonder if it
>can be mounted on an LCD monitor for ultra compactness?
>
>Rob

last para of the Register article ...

"All Revos sport four USB 2.0 ports, integrated 802.11b/g Wi-Fi,
Gigabit Ethernet, a four-in-one memory card reader, VGA, HDMI 1.3
and eSata connectors. They will ship with a desktop stand and a
Vesa monitor mounting kit. ®"

wonder if anyone makes a "pass-through" vesa mounting kit?
(so I could hang the tv + pc on the wall)

Dave
--
http://www.eclipse.co.uk/morgad/index.html
DP: http://www.pgdp.net   NTP: http://www.pool.ntp.org