Re: [LUG] Help controlling network

Well I agree you aren't responsible for other peoples actions but you
have to persuade the police that it was somebody else when / if they
come knocking on your door.

I'm sure they wouldn't be easily convinced and would likely seize your
computers first and ask questions after.

Is it really worth the possible aggro ?

Steph