Re: [LUG] Penzance Green Fair Saturday

FWIW "Some of the stalls we had today included; Penwith Peace
Foundation, Plan-it Earth, West Cornwall Friends of the Earth, Craft
stalls, lots of different buddhists (well at least two!), Penwith
Organic Growers, Alternative energy,... the only computer stall we've
ever had was Gerson my husband who is a mr. fix it.... amongst others,"
- quote from the organiser. I think there is some confluence here. It
would certainly be worth trying once!

James
--
james kilty