Re: [LUG] Mobile broadband

John Hansen wrote:

> I have unsuccessfully tried using an USB modem with T-Mobile
> on my EeePC. I note that other mobile companies also disown
> Linux. Is there one that works with Linux?

Vodafone provide software to driver their modems on GNU/Linux (including
EeePC).

However as far as I know most of these devices present as regular serial
modems, so can be configured using PPP like traditional modems, you just
need the documentation on what the command set is (or someone who has
written the stuff before).

 Simon