[LUG] Moblin now booting in 16 seconds

Hi folks,

Just seen this on Phoronix, it seems that Moblin has been further
tweaked so it boots even quicker.  They demonstrated that it now boots
to a desktop in around 7 seconds with the entire boot taking 16 seconds.

The article and a video clip of it is here:
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=intel_moblin_2a2&num=1

I really do hope that they can introduce some of this into the Desktop
distros, I'd love it if my notebook could boot so quickly, even 30
seconds would be nice.

Rob