[LUG] Flash problems on Debian Lenny

Agghhhh...

I have been having problems with multimedia on my desktop: now only with $%%& flash
files

gnash does not always work so I have been trying to install adobe flash 10.

Following advice:
- I have updated my sources.list to include
        deb http://www.backports.org/debian lenny-backports main contrib non-free
- I have installed flashplugin nonfree
- I have run update-flashplugin-nonfree --install from the
/usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree/ directory
- I have removed iceweasel adobe 9 plugins
- I have a softlink between .mozilla/plugins

This now finally works. Are there any others steps that can be taken? (I much prefer
gnash on elinks...)

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.