Re: [LUG] OT: 3G wireless router

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:46:12 +0000
Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Rob,

> Oh dear, I was actually going to get a customer to order one of those
> too.  Guess I'll hang on for now.

Whilst it's disappointing, I'd far rather the supplier tell me there was
a safety issue.  Even if it is out of enlightened self-interest.  That
is, to avoid the risk of being sued.

It shouldn't be difficult to remedy the fault, hopefully.

--
 Regards  _

Now I found you out, I don't think you're so smart
Who Are You - Black Sabbath