Re: [LUG] OT: 3G wireless router

2009/3/21 Grant Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I use Joikuspot on my N95-1 as well.  It's a great bit of software.  I
just wish Symbian S60v3 had the ability to *create* infrastructure WiFi
networks rather than AdHoc ones.

I use it too. However, when using HSDPA on my N95 I get absolutely terrible throughput, maybe 30 kilobytes/sec on a good day for about 5 seconds. If I put the SIM in a dongle in the same place, same time, etc, it's a consistent 150 kilobytes/sec all the time (3 being the network, btw).

Does anyone else find this?

Shaun