Re: [LUG] Talking of Ubuntu...

george wrote:
> Yes, Apple does use Ms Office but if someone has
> difficulty moving to Open Office then I would say that they don't eat boiled
> eggs either because it's too much hard work to take the top off.
>
> (It's amazing how quickly you can get into rant mode when talking about Ms)
>
> George
I'm toying with the concept of Microsoft Boiled Egg Support....

nah... that would be silly.....

oh go on then....

MS:  Good morning Microsoft Boiled Egg Support:
cmr:  My egg broke!
MS:  Yes sir it's supposed to.
cmr:  But.. but... it *broke*
MS:  Can you repeat the steps and see if the same result occurs?
cmr:  ....... .... no.. that was my last egg
MS:  Can you describe exactly what steps you took please sir?
cmr:  I picked up my spoon and hit it.
MS:  A spoon.
cmr:  Yes a spoon.. why?
MS:  Microsoft Eggs are designed for breaking with a knife...  using an
incorrect implement would invalidate the MS Egg EULA...   I would have
to recommend reinstalling the egg..... hello...? sir?  are you there?

*click*

MS:  Good morning Microsoft Boiled Egg Support:
cmr:  My egg won't break!

*gunshot*

hehe

Julian