Re: [LUG] Free Linux Format PDF

On 04/03/2009, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  i dragged / dropped it into ktorrent,  however despite the good
>  intentions of linux format people not to have people copy it,  once
>  downloaded it auto seeds.
>
>  perhaps they should have simply had a pdf download.

I suspect it will stop seeding when the tracker - that's _their_
tracker goes away.

It's all academic anyway, they can't tell you it's ok to copy it
because they don't own the copyright to the whole file - contributors
and advertisers hold some of it. But they can shut the tracker down.
Of course it's already on the pirate bay, so it doesn't matter. It's
all good publicity for them.

Cheers,
Al.