[LUG] JOB: *nix (pref CentOS or RH) Sysadmin with "good" MySQL skills (Reading, UK)

JOB:

hi List Members ~

I am an open source recruiter working with an established
"international" client in Reading (Berkshire, UK) that are looking to
recruit a *nix systems admin (preferably with CentOS or RH experience)
with good MySQL db skills, other DB skills, e.g. Oracle are no longer a
substitute as the focus is on someone who can improve the client's
existing systems.  It is possible that you will be able to grow into the
client's database architect.

The client run a mixture of MySQL 4.1 and 5.0. They don't run
enterprise as they always aim to employ talented staff so they can
support everything as far as possible in house. This goes for the OS as
well, which is why they use CentOS and not RHEL.

In terms of the number of high transactional servers, we are looking at
high 30s.  They do use MySQL replication but not clustering at this
time.

Please contact me off list (using xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx) for further
details.

All the best,