Re: [LUG] Browser share - again

Simon Waters wrote:
> Hardly a representative sample, but I noted that less than a third of
> DCGLUG visitors were using Internet Explorer last week. Less than the
> number of Firefox using visitors.
Is that not simply because visitors to the DCGLUG site fall mainly into
two categories:

a) Linux users
b) Prospective Linux users, already partially converted to the
non-Microsoft world

Windows users (generally) are not interested in Linux and tend to toe
the Microsoft line.  Therefore Firefox is likely to be the browser of
choice (between these two anyway) for visitors to the website.

Kind regards,

Julian