[LUG] 2 week long outage

Dear UKFSN

The scheduled upgrade to my local exchange resulted in an outage that
continues, 2 weeks later. I still have no ADSL connection.

BT today visited my home to test the line, and found nothing wrong with it.
But the ISP now say that they did the wrong tests when they visited. I would
have thought that the fact the outage coincided with the upgrade of the
exchange should give some clue as to where the problem lies.

EntaNet seem to have a dysfunctional support service, and apparently don't
give a damn about their customers. I wonder if they make all their income
through 0870 numbers and do the ISP thing just to drum up trade.

I would like a full refund for the time from the original disconnection to the
time the service is resumed, if that ever happens. I would also like
compensation for the calls I've had to make.

Dave Berkeley