[LUG] HP T45 power lead

I'm trying to revive a pc and periphials for an anquintance who has a
less than stellar income. I have an HP T45 printer/fax/scanner and as
far as I can work out the linux support isn't too bad - at least the
printer should work.

However I've lost the power cable. Does anyone out there have a spare
cable? I think it's 220 v.

This is a system for a person who has only ever used windows and isn't
great at that. So I thought kubuntu (at least the menu is in the same
place!), but being able to hang a printer off this would be great. I
must have used the original for a TV or something.

Thanks
  Simon