Re: [LUG] cross platform video editing

I have used cinelerra

No for ms but runs live CD

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 09:46 +0000, Tom Potts wrote:
Sorry if I got the answer to this a long time ago - I just cant get the
message search to do more than a month at time.

I'm looking for a video editor that runs on windows and Linux and can shift
the audio so I can assist my daughters school who do the most amazing xmas
plays and then make an out of sync dvd...

Tom te tom te tom

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386