Re: [LUG] Puzzled

On Wednesday 11 February 2009 22:32, David Bell wrote:
> Hello Tom te tom te tom,
>
> You appear to be using KMail/1.7.1 what vintage distro version are you
> using?
On this laptop I'm using suse9.2 - I have other machines Ubu64,32 (8.10) Kubu
and some other machines that I throw dists at and then forget about.
I left this one untouched - a sort of static backup and they took the poisoned
pill - and when I got round to upgrading the upgrade path had gone. It works
- wont play BBC flash [everything else] but other machines show me thats not
a problem!
Theres nothing new under the sun...
though there are a couple of anti-aliasing features...*
Tom te tom te tom
*is that an anagram or a synophone of ana...