Re: [LUG] html editors

Steve Lee wrote:

> there are a few WYSIWIG javascript eds like tinyMCE and FCK.
> Dotjay recently gave me some links to some old reviews as I'm
> interested in fully accessible eds that create clean markup.
> http://delicious.com/dotjay/wysiwyg

I did a review about the same time, although I was looking for a
particular product, so the requirements included ease of use and
Internationalization and source code amongst other bits. I can dig it
out if anyone wants.

At that point FCKeditor seemed a significantly more mature, complete,
and featured, than the other free software editors of this type whilst
still allowing relatively easy customisation. I suspect the review is
rather one sided if the interest is simply accessibility.