[LUG] html editors

G'day all,

I have a requirement to maintain HTML data held in mysql.
The data is product information.

I have thought of several work arounds, using a cms or forum to hold the description
and then copy the data in and out.

Does anyone know of something that I can use, or can customise.
The people maintaining the data do not know HTML so would need to be shielded from
that.
Some sort of WYSIWYG 'thing' would be good, ideally it would allow data to be
extracted to and from the DB.
I can modify the code if needed, else I will have to use a cut-n-paste type of
method.

Would be good if it ran in a browser, then  could install it remotely and users
could just edit the data.

Ta!

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\