Re: [LUG] [offtopic] crikey! Snow!

4cm here on Godolphin Hill - daughter started a snowman rolling a
snowball - decided that an up and under kick was more fun! She is
looking forward to finding out that we cannot drive to the school bus
tomorrow - or the bus doesn't come!

Keen on a hot tub followed by a roll in the snow - I might JUST manage
the first but no rolling even if the Swedes and Finns love it.

Beautifully quiet - the roar of the waves crashing in Hayle beach 4
miles to the north is very clear.

James

--
james kilty