[LUG] [offtopic] crikey! Snow!

Snow, in threemilestone, and now it's laying - first time that's
happened for about 4 years.

I'm glad my other half drove back from falmouth 30 mins early as it's
now a blanket of white outside, and she said it was sunny, blue and
dry when she left falmouth - apparently there was a bizarre switch
from sunny/dry to dark/snowing in Bissoe valley on the way back

I don't get a day off as I'm working from home, on the other hand, I'm
self employed so it would come out of my own pocket if I did :)

Cheers,

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk