Re: [LUG] [Fwd: [lugmaster] WolvesLug's day out.....]

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 14:13 +0000, Simon Waters wrote:
> Forwarded,
>
> I've been to Bletchley park, and can recommend it.
>
>  Simon

Yes, it's great there. I went only a few months back. It inspired me to
buy a Spectrum 48K off ebay. I then fired up my favourite game ever
'Chaos', and my wife proceeded to win the game so I settled for playing
Manic Miner instead. I must play her again soon, I need her to witness
the magic of the 'Gooey Blob' spell.

There is a nice utility for Linux (easy enough to find if you search for
it) which will play TZX (spectrum tape archive) files out through the
soundcard.

Look, I managed to drag that back on topic ;-)

Sophos Plc, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 348 3873 20.