Re: [LUG] Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference -- now available

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 15:16, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Yes esepcailly as once printed, is it going to be pocket size?,  i can't
> have a4 tome on my desk or on a small computer desk and work at the same
> time,  the small size of these books is handy,  and portable.,
Its PDF so the document should print out exactly as the author intended -
unless you click the 'fit to paper' button, or 'print as a booklet' which
will print two pages per sheet in a way that no matter what you do you cant
make a book out of it.......*
Like it says Portable Document Format. You can carry it to the bin....
Tom te tom te tom

*thats probably a printer config thing but may breach copyright so be
carefull.