Re: [LUG] OT:Media players was:Re: Mozilla champions Open Source web video

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 03:50:32PM +0000, Henry Bremridge wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 02:27:31PM +0000, Tom Potts wrote:
> > On Wednesday 28 January 2009 11:55, Rob Beard wrote:
> > on ....
> > I currently am supposedly a small holder growing crops and misstreating
> > animals. My only complaint is not having a usable media player:
> > Earphones are no good - sweat/wires etc and media players just eat
> > rechargeable batteries.
> > I'd like a headphone radio that can take rechargeable batteries (and last a
> > couple of hours at least and can play media too - pref ogg but can live with
> > more primitive formats so I can learn Spanish while working so I can talk to
> > my peppers properly!
> > Anyone seen anything like this? I'm toying with taking some ear protectors -
> > or even my head torch - and pimping them but I fear they may be superglued to
> > me permanently!
>
> Have a iriver T60. Runs ogg, provides radio, AAA battery

The iRivers are nice, as is the Cowon iAudio 7 (16GB flash, FM radio,
Vorbis support, built-in battery that lasts for a good few hours --
though I'd rather it just took AAAs so I could carry a pocketful of
rechargeables).

--
Benjamin M. A'Lee || mail: bma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/ || gpg: 0xBB6D2FA0