[LUG] OT:Media players was:Re: Mozilla champions Open Source web video

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 11:55, Rob Beard wrote:
> Yup, well I always recommend Firefox & Thunderbird to anyone using
> Internet Explorer on Windows and I generally rip any audio CDs now into
> Flac format (or OGG).  Just wish I had some mobile device to play them
on ....
I currently am supposedly a small holder growing crops and misstreating
animals. My only complaint is not having a usable media player:
Earphones are no good - sweat/wires etc and media players just eat
rechargeable batteries.
I'd like a headphone radio that can take rechargeable batteries (and last a
couple of hours at least and can play media too - pref ogg but can live with
more primitive formats so I can learn Spanish while working so I can talk to
my peppers properly!
Anyone seen anything like this? I'm toying with taking some ear protectors -
or even my head torch - and pimping them but I fear they may be superglued to
me permanently!
Tom te tom te tom