[LUG] iso numbers for file formats

Hi

I know that odf is iso 26300
research has revealded that pdf is 32000

I am looking for similar numbers for any of the MS formats, (i know they
probably don't exist)

Like it or not people seeem to insist that MS is some sort of standard,
I would like to put more in my sig (I can add pdf),  but if I also add
ms office format - iso = unknown
it may drop a hint, and stop people chewing my ear regarding MS formats
which they insist on using, and also insist are some sort of standard,
the more people see ISO xyz next to something the more they will realise
 we are not anti-microsoft,  but actually pro ISO standards, and open
standards.

Can anyone help,  a google search for ISO and Microsoft, does not reveal
much except reports relating to ISO rejecting MS formats.

May also help other users.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton