Re: [LUG] Wiki demonstration was North Devon Meeting?

On 27/01/2009 18:39, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Rob Beard wrote:
>
>> On 27/01/2009 18:08, Paul Sutton wrote:
>>
>>> While i am in (torbay) south devon,  I am happy to add the details to
>>> the wiki,
>>>

>> I dunno Paul, I reacon you're becoming the Master Of The Wikiverse :-)
>>

> well if we can get a venue sorted out, where myself or neil W can demo
> the wiki it would be nice to go through the basics of how to add stuff.
>
> In the meantime I am happy to add stuff for people.  oh and edit the uk
> ubuntu south west loco team page,
>
> Paul

Yep that would be good.  I've had a play with wiki code before but not
been that successful.  I wish there was an addon for OpenOffice to
create wikicode in Writer so I don't have to remember how to do tables
etc.  (No doubt there is, just haven't checked).

Rob