Re: [LUG] An Introduction...

> Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm Matt and I'm currently looking at relocating to the devon/cornwall
>> area provided I can find a job there!

> If you don't mind me asking, what sort of job are you looking for?
> Outside chance but, someone may know of something that may be suitable?

Hi Viv,

I wasn't going to pimp myself until someone asked, but since you have...

I'm ideally after a Linux Consultancy/Support/Admin role.  My main
skills lie in LAMP administration, installation, configuration, design
and clustering however I also have a good knowledge of firewalls
(IPTables/Shorewall), File Sharing (SAMBA/NFS), OpenLDAP, PHP, MySQL,
Email (Exim, Postfix, Courier and Dovecot), Nagios, Munin and
scripting (BASH, Python).

I'm happy to send my CV to anyone that is interested or arrange to
have a telephone conversation about a possible role, just let me know!

Kind regards,

Matt.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace