Re: [LUG] Sheffield hospitals infected by Conficker Worm

> Hi folks,
>
> Just seen this on The Register....
>
> It seems that Automatic Updates were disabled on 8,000 machines because
> one machine rebooted during surgery due to updates that were installed.
>
> I dunno, first MRSA now this... we're all doomed, doomed I tell you!!!
>
> Rob

"Don't you just hate it when your boss is so computer illiterate yet has
the power to veto the simplest of ideas to catastrophic end," said one,
who asked to remain anonymous.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/01/20/sheffield_conficker/

I was having a laugh at the truth in that statement...