Re: [LUG] OT: List Activity

Rob Beard wrote:
> On 16/01/2009 10:59, David Bell wrote:
>
>> Since Christmas this list seems to be thriving whilst 3 other LUGs I
>> subscribe to have been virtually silent.
>>
>> Have<they>  put something in SW Water?
>>

> Not sure, funnily enough South West Water are working in my area
> (literally yards from my house).  Maybe they've stuck some caffine or
> something in the water.
>
> Rob

Let hope it isn't aluminium sulphate (again!)

<a little story>
Not knowing anything about the Camelford water poisoning fiasco when I
first moved to Cornwall, I went for a drink with my father-in-law in one
of the pubs in Camelford (he lives there).
Whilst in said pub, there was some sort of daft arguement going on and I
, innocently, remarked to my father-in-law that there must be something
in the water - the whole place went silent and the look I got from the
locals .. well I thought that I was going to be lynched!!
</story>

Dave