Re: [LUG] OT: 5 Gold rings? [Was Re: Greetings! and boring fact of the month]

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:55:04 +0000
Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Julian,

> Over the Xmas period someone on TV said the 5 Gold Rings was a later
> addition.  Given that the song wouldn't have gone from 'Six Geese
> A-laying' to 'Four Calling Birds' it makes you wonder what the
> original 5 was.

The programme was QI, and the copyright as already mentioned, applies
only to the music, not the words.  They haven't changed.

--
 Regards  _

Now would I say something that wasn't true?
Would I Lie To You - Eurythmics