[LUG] BBC flash problem

I wrote earlier about having problems with BBC flash content just appearing as
black boxes in a couple of my setups. I think I have found the cause:
I use flashblock to stop pointless adverts etc using up my cpu and generally
messing with my vision.
On 99% of site flashblock merely results in the flash appearing as a white box
with an arrow to indicate is a blocked flash. Click the arrow and off it
goes.....
On the BBC site however there is a lot of probably pointless JS that tries to
communicate with the flash that has been blocked and just end up displaying a
black box where the flash should be.  Disable flashblock and restart FF and
it seems to work as expected.
I'll inform the BBC of their inadequacies again!
Tom te tom te tom