Re: [LUG] Ubuntu Samba

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 14:35 +0000, Anthony Williams wrote:

> What problems are you having? I had trouble when I first set up Samba,
> but everything works now (Ubuntu Intrepid) - my Samba config was wrong.

Hi Anthony

If I try and log into a windows machine from Ubuntu I keep on getting
asked for a user name and a password.  I try everything under the sun
but it is not accepted.  (It used to work).  However this is just a
precursor to getting my wireless to see the Ubuntu (or Debian) machine.
Well not quite true I can get as far as seeing the machine, but no
further.

I will forward my config file.

Peter L-J