[LUG] Just a suggestion.

Another mailing list I am on has categories for messages and I was wondering if this
is something we may like to consider using here.
I find it useful on the other list as there are some topics I am very inerested in,
some which I may read if not busy at the time and some which I definitely don't want.
Admittedly the heading would take some planning but for a start we could have 'Help
wanted', 'Meetings', 'Winges about M$', 'For sale/wanted', 'Web links', etc.

Any comments?

James