Re: [LUG] Speaking of cars ... (OT - car for sale)

On 08/01/2009 16:17, Neil Stone wrote:
> Grant Sewell wrote:
>
>> Neil Stone wrote:
>>

>>> Dare I suggest a trip to the local scrappie.. and get them sprayed the
>>> rest of it's not too bad to do..
>>>

>> The doors are coming from my local scrappie... I do their IT support. :D
>> The largest part of that bill was the stripping and spraying of the
>> doors. :(
>>
>> Grant.
>>

> Multi colour car anyone ?

Why not.  Mine will be once I get it repaired.  Red car with graphite
grey bonnet due to a slight bump into a telegraph pole.

I wouldn't go as far as a Rover I've seen around this way though, it's
two different shades of purple and some other colours too, looks god
awful.  Hey each to their own I guess.

Rob