Re: [LUG] resurection day

Hi all,

As (I think !) I said during the previous thread on the subject, I have
a barn which would be suitable. The trouble is I live near Hatt in
Cornwall (PL12 6RB) which is a bit far and remote for most folk.

That said I am happy to host a resurrection day since I have a quite a
lot of suitable bits which my wife would love to see the back of.....

Happy new year to all and the best of fortune for 2009.

Cheers,

Chris