[LUG] Is the list quiet or is my server broken (again)?

Hi all,

My router went a bit squiffy so figured I'd just start again from
scratch (since I know all of it's settings off the top of my head
anyway).  I made a few changes to the setup and then made a few changes
to my mailserver (since its IP address was now different)... and haven't
received any messages  since... so this is only a sort-of ping message
to ensure that I haven't screwed things up properly.  I'm hoping my mail
is quiet because it's "the Christmas period.

Cheers.
G.