Re: [LUG] VoIP and ISP

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008, Henry Bremridge wrote:

> Currently still ploughing through the asterisk book... :(

I found the other one: "Switching to VoIP" (O'Reilly) had some better
examples when I was starting out - however it's not in PDF form that I'm
aware of.

If anyone wants a SIP or IAX account on a demo system I have just drop me
a line. (There's no PSTN access though, but you can use it to make calls
between different VoIP phones if you wanted to) There are test and echo
numbers to call - might be a way to determine how good/bad the adapter
might be...

Gordon