[LUG] wine and star wars galactic battle grounds

Hi

I re installed crossover games yesterday and despite them sending me a
license key thing, i hasn't ask for one yet,

I installed star wars galactic battlegrounds, and despite reservations
given the fonts looked bad during install, the game runs very well,  it
also despite being warned by graphics driver is out of date.

if I can get c&c generals working in teh same way and perhaps the
football manager game (this won't work in XP it did, but broke), and a
few others, i don't need to worry about not having windows for games.

Paul