Re: [LUG] missing mouse pointer Fedora 9

in the xorg.conf file
there is no info re mouses

I have not loaded any video drivers but just set the display to a 22"
flat screen monitor.

The error was apparent on installing the machine I had to use the
keyboard to install with anaconda.

thanks

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 10:04 +0000, Steven Coté wrote:
>         I have loaded Fedora Core 9 on a x64 pc with Nvidia  on board
>         graphics
>         The system on most boots loses the mouse pointer before
>         logging in
>
> A couple questions to help narrow the problem down.
>
> 1. Are you using the 'nv' driver, or the proprietary one?
> 2. If it's the proprietary one, where did you install it from,
> fusionrpm or somewhere else?
> 3. Are you using an xorg.conf (does the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf
> exist), or are you letting xorg autodetect everything?
Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386