[LUG] Yo Frankie! is finally released for download!

Hi folks,

I thought this might be of interest to some of the gamers out there.

Yo Frankie! the open source game from the Blender Project is now
available for download.  You can grab it here:
http://www.yofrankie.org/?page_id=609

I'm not too sure what is what at the moment.  They say they have two
different game engines which all sounds a bit confusing.  I've started
downloading the Windows version anyway to try on my other half's PC (she
has a better graphics card).

It looks like it's available for Linux and Windows with ports also
available in a different game engine for OSX and Solaris, or at least it
appears to be the case.

Rob