Re: [LUG] Greetings, to all members or as the goverment wishes.

So that I/we/us/ anyone don't offend anyone, may I offer this
politically-correct greeting:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for
an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress,
non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious
persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with
respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of
others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions
at all  .....  and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and
medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally
accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the
calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society
have helped make this country great, (not to imply that this country is
necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the
race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of
computer platform or sexual preference of the wish.
(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms.  This
greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.  It is freely
transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.  It implies no
promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for
her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is
revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.  This wish is warranted
to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for
a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday
greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement
of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the
wisher.)

What a great world we live in
All the best to you All
Gillian and Trevor