Re: [LUG] Perl monger social in Truro (all welcome, not just perlers)

I really want to learn how to write code, but am an absolute novice.  Would there be
any point in coming along?
Aaron

=
Hard Disk Backup Software
Save all your application settings. Complete backup your entire PC.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=59cc5e10d3f20882a5a0b40fbf5fffba