Re: [LUG] Any Mac owners on the list?

David Bell wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:04:23 +0000
> Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> The disc isn't ready just yet (I've only started downloading the apps
>> today) but I just wanted to see if there was anyone on the list who
>> might be able to test the disc?
>>

> Have Mac - can test :)

Great thanks David.  I made some errors in my calculations on space, Big
Buck Bunny takes up 2.7GB, looks like I'll have to cut out the extras
and put a message up saying that if you want the extras it can be
purchased from the Blender store.

Once I get it all to fit on a single layer DVD I'll let you know.

Rob