[LUG] Any Mac owners on the list?

Hi folks,

I wondered if there were any Mac owners on the list at all?

I'm trying to create a new custom OpenDisc but this time on DVD.  The
idea I had was to put on a copy of Big Buck Bunny on the disc (playable
on a DVD player) and also MacOS X versions on there too.  Now I've got
access to an Intel Mac so I can do some testing but I thought it might
be handy if anyone else would be able to test the disc on a Mac (either
Intel based on PowerPC based) running MacOS X 10.4 or higher.

I've tried to include both Intel and PowerPC versions of the apps on the
disc, in some cases the apps are 'universal' which from what I
understand works on both PPC and Intel Macs.

The disc isn't ready just yet (I've only started downloading the apps
today) but I just wanted to see if there was anyone on the list who
might be able to test the disc?

Of course if anyone else wants to test the Windows side of the disc too
I'd be grateful for the help.  The last disc I created seemed to work
okay and I think I got out all the bugs, spelling mistakes etc but it
would be ideal if I could get some others to test things before I start
to burn a whole load of discs.

Ta,

Rob