[LUG] wiki update

Hi

I have just updated the wiki on the page below

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/wiki/index.php?id=reference

added a few more distros, (need to add more),  also removed kdvd as its
obsolete,

Just wondered if as a group we could throw some more ideas around as to
what to include,  between us we have a LOT of knowledge which can be
added to the lug wiki to make an excellent resource.

I was thinking of adding a section for anyone who can offer Computer
services, a sort of a-z on one page.  either that or a list for devon /
cornwall, then perhaps North South East and West of each, so people in
one area can find someone close to them.

The same things keep coming up on the list regarding where toget stuff
from and hardware recommendations.

Ideas - feedback please.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
DCLUG - chat

 next meet thurs 27th November 2008 - 7:30 pm shoreline/seafront cafe, paignton
details on lug wiki