Re: [LUG] KDE4 panel shortcut?

2008/11/24 Simon Williams <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello everyone.
> I finally got round to updating Arch. So now I have KDE4, which looks
> very flash, but in some ways I was happier with KDE3. It was just more
> intuitive.
> Anyways, I can't find out how to add application shortcuts (not
> widgets), like a link to firefox, to the panel. Anyone know how to do this?

Presuming it's the same on all KDE 4 versions, you just find the
application in the K menu, right click and choose "Add to panel"

I'm just learning myself and looking at maybe switching from Gnome...
something that I've found is nice is gtk-qt-engine, at least it makes
Firefox look like a KDE 4 app :)

Jon